- Parts are cut from your own material.
- Finished ends are dowel or end panels can be cut and can be applied to cabinet ends.
- Construction methods can vary from customer to customer
HARDWARE HOLE LAYOUT
CNC Machining System
- All hardware holes are accurately machined. Holes are placed specifically for each hinge plate, drawer guide, and adjustable shelves.
- Holes required for hinge baseplates are placed relative to the top and bottom of the door. Hinge cups are bore at 3 1/2 from the top and bottom edge of the door.
- Drawer hardware holes are placed for the specified hardware.
- Adjustable shelf holes are attached to shelves
- Specify the hardware that you are using for your project